- Environmental Services
- Field Services & Support
- Working With Your Contractors
- Technical Services & Support
- Learning and Development
Contract Preparation and Front End Loading
HSEC Services can help you ensure that there is a smooth transition from the Project FEED stage through to Contract Award and Mobilisation of Contractor/s.
Working with the client HS&E and applicable legislated requirements, HSEC Services think first and foremost about how the work is going to be executed during the construction phase of the project. Once we understand the work we then work backward to formulate HS&E documents and processes to achieve effective, on-time mobilisation and safe works execution. Key elements of HSEC Services approach are as follows:
- Complete but not onerous HS&E elements of the contract and associated schedules
- Proactive, early HS&E concepts, plans and reviews
- Integration of effective construction/safe work tools and methodologies throughout the project’s life cycle
- Application of lessons learned and HS&E best practices through all aspects of HSE, labour, material management, construction, and construction technologies
- Utilisation of our own support group for personnel, training, tools, and procedures
- Best-in-class systems and technology to improve safe productivity and provide accurate performance assessment
More specifically, HSEC Services ensures that all materials that are required for effective construction input are incorporated during front-end loading (FEL).