- Environmental Services
- Field Services & Support
- Working With Your Contractors
- Technical Services & Support
- Learning and Development
Environment and Sustainability Services
The world is a changing place. While in some cases it is a good reflection of things to come, in some others, the changes are disturbingly alarming. Accordingly, a large number of organisations are being asked by stakeholders including governments and investors to think about the long term sustainability of their operations as well as the short and medium term effects of their Project and maintenance activities.
Recent Government initiatives give a sense of direction and for those proactive companies such as your organisation that wish to be leading the charge, they have outlined a strategy that will facilitate change. Keeping both sustainable operations and environmental management outcomes in view, HSEC Services can provide a wide range of environmental services to our clients, including:
- Environmental Solutions to suit the Client‘s budget and requirements
- Environmental impact assessments and approvals
- Environmental Management Systems and Auditing
- Construction environmental management
- Contamination assessments and remediation management
- Ecological Assessment and Management
- Flora and fauna surveys, Biological Studies, Water Quality Studies
- GIS Analysis
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Sustainable Planning and Development
- Stakeholder Engagement and Facilitation
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives and Education for Sustainability
- Compliance reporting and audit
- Environment-related Training
HSEC Services has established close working relationships with a trusted and accredited professional network of leading specialists that allows us to ensure that a wealth of knowledge and innovation is brought to the table. HSEC Services is particularly adept at developing synergistic teams and alliances to provide sustainable, innovative, and cost-effective environmental solutions.
HSEC Services has also established strategic partnerships with leading global environmental agencies and sustainability experts, ensuring that our clients not only benefit from local expertise, but also gain immense insight from latest international developments in the field.